On Jun 29, 2006, at 1:07 PM, Paul Theodoropoulos wrote:
unfortunately, this doesn't work. or at least, i made the change as specified, i created a new user at hvvi.com, then tried setting up an autoresponder in qmailadmin as the user would do - it spits out the 'internal server error' when you click 'modify user' to write the changes. i changed the field back, and it then is able to create the vacation dir etc.

After the change, and running qmail-newu, did vdominfo look correct for the domain?

Are you saying that you were able to add a user in QmailAdmin but not add a vacation message for that user? I wonder where it failed.

Did the user end up with a .qmail file? Was the autorespond program-deliver line in it? Was the autorespond directory structure set up?

If you just changed "+hvvi.com-:rfpowerdevices.com:" to "+hvvi.com-:hvvi.com:", I don't readily see where it would fail.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vpopmail - virtual domains for qmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/