A few power users within a virtual email domain have shell login access to the server. I want their mail to be delivered to their home directory, not to a vpopmail account. I also want the .qmail-ext mechanisms to work for them, under their control.

I can get mail for "user" delivered directly to them by putting an entry in the virtualdomains control file, but it seems this will not handle any arbitrary "user-ext" style addresses they may wish to use.

If I use a forward within vpopmail I am also unable to cater for "user-ext".

Is there a mechanism within vpopmail that will support this?

Thanks!