On Aug 1, 2006, at 3:35 AM, Wael ELLOUZE wrote:

Our system: netqmail-1.05 on Debian with vpopmail

I have a thousand of users that connect to this server with a DNS name (pop3.aaa.bb)

My server is out of space and i want to add a second server to add the new accounts of users.

What is the solution ? and how to configure the primary server (pop3.aaa.bb) to be a pop3d server AND a gateway for pop3d server.

Why don't you want to just install a larger hard drive or add a second drive to the first system?

If you really want to add a second server, you could have the POP server mount it via NFS and store all users (or just some of them) on it.  Or you could build a second server big enough to hold all the users (with room to grow) and have it replace the first server.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vpopmail - virtual domains for qmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/