    Von: Pablo Povarchik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
    Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. August 2006 17:10
    An: vchkpw@inter7.com <mailto:vchkpw@inter7.com>
    Betreff: Re: [vchkpw] how to deactive/disable an Domain in
    vpopmailtemporarily

           How about removing it frmo the local, rcpthosts and
    virtuldomains?
    Shouldn't it do the trick?

    Regards

    On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 08:56 -0600, Remo Mattei wrote:
     > I would tar the dir up and copy it out. then remove the domain with
     > vdeldomain that will do it.. Now if you are using mysql it's a
    little
     > more complicated.
     >
     > Just my 2 cents.
     >
     > Remo
     >
     > Herbert Steininger wrote:
     > >  Hello,
     > >
     > > is it possible to deactive an Domain temporarily in vpopmail.
     > >
     > > I have an Server with qmail + courier + vpopmail and there are
    4 Domains
     > > hosted. One of the Domains have to be moved to another
    Provider. So I
    want

    --
    Pablo Povarchik - FuturaHost.Com
    CEO

    Managed hosting services, the core of our work

    +--------- Web Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation (AS39317)
    http://www.futurahost.com/ - (+39) 0461 592710

    +