I tried the qmailadmin list to no avail, but since this appears that it
might be a vchkpw problem, I thought I'd try here.  I am trying to make
the following upgrades:

qmailadmin 1.0.2  to  1.2.10
vpopmail 5.3.8 to 5.4.13
sqwebmail 4.0.3 to 5.1.2

the vpopmail users password files are simple .cdb files in:


If I create a new test domain, postmaster and users, they all authenticate
fine in qmailadmin and sqwebmail.  The old domains that I copied over do
not, even though the format looks the same to me.

I checked the docs for vconvert, but they seem to only pertain to
converting to another database format.  Is there something I'm missing


James Smallacombe                     PlantageNet, Inc. CEO and Janitor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                                           

Reply via email to