On Thursday 31 August 2006 08:22, Krzysiek Włodarczak wrote:
> Hello All!
> I have 2 questions:
>
> 1. Does qmail deletes rotated logs in /var/log/qmail? I saw that it
> makes rotation of "current" to something like this:
> @4000000044f62c7d2327cb44.s but should I delete this files "manually"?

no, you don't have to delete anything
see http://cr.yp.to/daemontools/multilog.html

> 2. There is a "postmaster" as a user name placed in qmailadmin web
> interface by default. Could it be changed? I would like to have just
> nothing. BTW: It possible to place a default domain name below?

postmaster is the default mailbox, you can set it to accept, bounce or drop
any mail which does not have an existing name or alias to go to.

if you have nothing you won't be able to use qmailadmin ;-(

--
Bob Hutchinson