Bob Hutchinson wrote:
no, you don't have to delete anything
see http://cr.yp.to/daemontools/multilog.html
Thank you Bob, thanks to Cris also!

postmaster is the default mailbox, you can set it to accept, bounce or drop any mail which does not have an existing name or alias to go to.
if you have nothing you won't be able to use qmailadmin ;-(

I was thinking about something else. I have my qmailadmin administration panel like here: http://mail.inter7.com/cgi-bin/qmailadmin. There is "postmaster" placed in the user name field by default. I don't want it. I need it to be blank, with no user placed when I am opening the page in my browser. Is it possible?
--
Best regards!
Chris