On Thu, 2006-09-21 at 12:58 +0200, Jerkovic Bosko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Im having a problem.
> I had one domain domain.com and we have a lot of users there, now we
> decided to transfer all users to another domain
> domain2.com. How can this be done ? We are using vpopmail + mysql. Any
> help ?

I think this will work.

1. Create the new domain using vadddomain
2. Update the mysql vpopmail table changing the domain field from
domain.com to domain2.com
3. Physically mv or rsync the users dir from the domain.com to
domain2.com directory.

I guess the 2nd and 3rd steps would be best done with the smtp/pop/imap
access being off.

Im sure if im wrong or someone knows a simpler or better way, they will
say so.

Shane