I've upgraded my vpopmail to the last version, and the problem are the same.
When I remove the maildirsize file from users Maildir directory sometimes solves the problem,
but sounds weird.

The vuserinfo program called the vpasswd.cdb to show the info about the user, right?
I don't understand these bug, if it's a bug.

Regards,
Juliano

But no

Reed L. O'Brien escreveu:
Juliano Souza wrote:
When I set quota of any user, in vuserinfo program, the quota row are in
100%
The user use only 500M, when I set to 1000M, the vuserinfo program give
me 100% of usage.

Any Help will be great! Cause the user receive the quota warn message
and can't use email.

My vpopmail version is version: 5.4.13.

Thanks!

Juliano

I have the same issue and posted teh other day.  I have received no
response (Not a complaint just a statement). I was considering filing a
bug on sourceforge, but I haven't gotten around to it.

BTW
I am running a pretty modified version of qmailrocks on FC3

~r

My original posting to the list follows:

It appears that any quota I set under 5gb is over quota, even if the
mailbox is empty.
Is this a known issue?
Did I do something I don't know about?
Am I missing something?
oh, and either way qmailadmin shows the correct usage...

vpopmail 5.4.13
FedoraCore3

example:
create new user:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] vpopmail]# ./bin/vadduser [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Please enter password for [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
        enter password again:

look at info
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] vpopmail]# ./bin/vuserinfo [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        name:   foo
        passwd: $1$s4RsoZAt$FN5VL0rFBIvB/PwVSbArN1
        clear passwd: foo
        uid:    1
        gid:    0
        flags:  0
        gecos: foo
        limits: No user limits set.
        dir:       /home/vpopmail/domains/obscured_domain.com/foo
        quota:     NOQUOTA
        usage:     NOQUOTA
        account created: Fri Sep 22 12:08:46 2006
        last auth: Never logged in

set 4 GB quota
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] vpopmail]# ./bin/vsetuserquota
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 4294967296
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] vpopmail]# ./bin/vuserinfo [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Wha? 100% usage in an empty maildiir??????
        name:   foo
        passwd: $1$s4RsoZAt$FN5VL0rFBIvB/PwVSbArN1
        clear passwd: foo
        uid:    1
        gid:    0
        flags:  0
        gecos: foo
        limits: No user limits set.
        dir:       /home/vpopmail/domains/obscured_domain.com/foo
        quota:     4294967296S
        usage:     100%
        account created: Fri Sep 22 12:08:46 2006
        last auth: Never logged in

set 5gb quotat
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] vpopmail]# ./bin/vsetuserquota
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 5368709120

And 0% percent usage, that's bettter but I want 2gb...
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] vpopmail]# ./bin/vuserinfo [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        name:   foo
        passwd: $1$s4RsoZAt$FN5VL0rFBIvB/PwVSbArN1
        clear passwd: foo
        uid:    1
        gid:    0
        flags:  0
        gecos: foo
        limits: No user limits set.
        dir:       /home/vpopmail/domains/obscured_domain.com/foo
        quota:     5368709120S
        usage:     0%
        account created: Fri Sep 22 12:08:46 2006
        last auth: Never logged in

delete user
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] vpopmail]# ./bin/vdeluser [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] vpopmail]# ./bin/vuserinfo [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        no such user [EMAIL PROTECTED]