When a user tries to subscribe to an ezmlm-idx mailing list, I get the following entry in my qmail-smtpd log:

vmysql: no valid settings in /home/vpopmail/etc/vpopmail.mysql

Why is this file still read? If I remove this file I get:

2006-10-14 10:55:54.895147500 vmysql: can't read settings from /home/ vpopmail/etc/vpopmail.mysql

Listing the mailing list in qmailadmin doesn't show that mysql is enabled.

Here's how I've configured vpopmail:

$ cat configure.txt
# vpopmail's configure script needs to be run as root.
./configure \
--enable-auth-module=cdb \
--disable-auth-module=mysql \
--enable-learn-passwords \
--disable-rebuild-tcpserver-file \
--enable-qmail-ext \
--enable-logging=v \
--disable-many-domains

It results in:

           vpopmail 5.4.17
            Current settings
---------------------------------------

vpopmail directory = /home/vpopmail
domains directory = /home/vpopmail/domains
               uid = 89
               gid = 89
     roaming users = OFF --disable-roaming-users (default)
password learning = ON  --enable-learn-passwords
     md5 passwords = ON  --enable-md5-passwords (default)
      file locking = ON  --enable-file-locking (default)
vdelivermail fsync = OFF --disable-file-sync (default)
     make seekable = ON  --enable-make-seekable (default)
      clear passwd = ON  --enable-clear-passwd (default)
user dir hashing  = ON  --enable-users-big-dir (default)
address extensions = ON  --enable-qmail-ext
          ip alias = OFF --disable-ip-alias-domains (default)
       auth module = cdb  --enable-auth-module=cdb (default)
          auth inc = -Icdb
          auth lib =
  system passwords = OFF --disable-passwd (default)
        pop syslog = log success and errors including passwords
                     --enable-logging=v
      auth logging = ON  --enable-auth-logging (default)

--
Regards, Charles.