Hi Remo:

Yes, I use maildrop and the standard Spamassassin filters in /usr/share/spamassassin. My local.cf file in /etc/mail/spamassassin is:

# These values can be overridden by editing ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs.cf
# (see spamassassin(1) for details)
# These should be safe assumptions and allow for simple visual sifting
# without risking lost emails.

ok_locales all
skip_rbl_checks 1

required_hits 5.0

rewrite_header Subject ***SPAM***

report_safe 0

use_pyzor 1

use_razor2 1

use_dcc 1

use_auto_whitelist 1

use_bayes 1
use_bayes_rules 1
bayes_auto_learn 1
bayes_file_mode         0666

add_header all Status _YESNO_ Autolearn=_AUTOLEARN_ score=_SCORE_ required=_REQD_ tests=_TESTS_ bayes=_BAYES_ Checker-Version SpamAssassin _VERSION_ (_SUBVERSION_) on _HOSTNAME_

add_header all Level _STARS(*)_

add_header spam Flag _YESNOCAPS_

I also run DCC, Pyzor and Razor2 (as you can see). The dups are intermittent and happen when the server is under heavy load. I read an article here: http://www.cyber-sentry.com/index.php?id=108 as to why this can happen. The filtering software appears to be working fine. My qmail install is a standard toaster install from here: http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/CentOS_4.3_QmailToaster_Install. All I really need to do is implement this eliminate-dups script if it's required. Maybe play with the timeouts of Pyzor, Razor2 etc?

Cheers,
Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Remo Mattei" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>