> Hi, i am trying to use vpopmail to administer qmail base as mysql, i was
> wondering if there is a way to create new fields when you create a new
> user, for example when you create  new user i would like the option to add
> maybe a phone number field or an id number field, so the admins can look
> up records quicker.
In my experience, as long as you add new fields AFTER the existing
vpopmail fields, you shouldn't have any problems.  Just remember that
you're likely to break things if you do something funky.  Also, you'll
have to populate those fields manually after you create the user unless
you want to hack the vpopmail code to do it directly.  YMMV...

Joshua Megerman
SJGames MIB #5273 - OGRE AI Testing Division
You can't win; You can't break even; You can't even quit the game.
  - Layman's translation of the Laws of Thermodynamics