Hello !

I currently use vpopmail 5.4.13 with replicated mysql database.  It
works fine but, since monday i cannot use any vpopmail command from the
slave server . a vuserinfo username say me : no such such user and this
username exist on the master server. My databases running on both server
and replication work fine too. i can connect on both mysql server and
launch query.
When i modify vpopmail.mysql with only this line :

localhost|0|vpopuser|vpopaswd|vpopmail

All works fine from the slave server , but if i add an mysql update server:

localhost|0|vpopuser|vpopaswd|vpopmail
mail1|0|vpopuser|vpopasswd|vpopmail

it  reply no such user each time.
I have change nothing on the server since one year.
Can someone explain me what's happened.

Regards
OJ