On Dec 23, 2006, at 6:41 PM, Rick Widmer wrote:
- SQL backend fixes - Extend length of domain from 64 to 96 in all database backends. Add delete_spamassassin and delete_spam to the limits table. REQUIRES DATABASE STRUCTURE CHANGES!

Since MySQL is the most common SQL backend, we should include the SQL statements (ALTER TABLE) someone would have to use to make the necessary changes.

- MySQL backquotes around table names so you can use a digit as the first character.

- Don't update the relay CDB for statically covered addresses. (extended version.)

Do we have to worry about a race condition where I do my POP pickup and the relay CDB isn't updated with the new timestamp (since I'm in there from an earlier pickup) but the entry expires before my SMTP starts? I don't think I've ever used the pop-before-smtp feature, so I'm not sure on the details of how it works...

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vpopmail - virtual domains for qmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/