On Jan 6, 2007, at 5:15 PM, Rick Widmer wrote:
Yes there will be a sequence field in the table. The question is how do we add the tools. Do we break the existing alias interface, or do we provide an alternate interface for when order is important, leaving all existing code intact. I'm working on a reply to John on this, but it may be a day or two...

If the order isn't specified, it's added to the end. Create a new function in libvpopmail and new switches to the valias program to specify order. The old function just becomes a call to the new function.

Include a define or configure check in QmailAdmin to see if they new API is present and, if so, show an interface to the user for it. Or, to make things easier, that QmailAdmin can require a minimum version of vpopmail.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vpopmail - virtual domains for qmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/