Dear All,

I am runnning qmail+vpopmail 5.4.17 with smtp auth for roaming users, my
users use Outlook Express as email client to send/receive email.

My problem is:
It seems like smtp auth failed (see below message) when he/she does not have
email to be retrieve.

I need advise..

Thanks & Regards
Winanjaya

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by
the server. The rejected e-mail address was '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'. Subject
'test', Account: 'mail.lippogeneral.com', Server: 'mail2.lippogeneral.com',
Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of
allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 553,
Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Our outgoing mail has been scanned by MSS.