From: DAve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 3:59 PM
To: vpopmail
Subject: [vchkpw] NFS Clustering

Good afternoon/evening/morning,

We have been tasked with splitting our mail services between our two NOCs. We have ordered a 1GB fiber connection between both locations.

We will be moving one of two mailgateways, two of four pop toasters, and

one of two smtp servers to the second NOC. Both border routers will be BGP advertising the same IP range and each location will have hardware load balancing. I can easily setup replication for my MySQL backend, but

my NFS mail store is another concern.

Is anyone else working with this type of configuration? I've not yet looked into NFS clustering or what may be involved. (I will have a iSCSI

based SAN available which will have nodes/modules in both geographical locations, which may help).

Any advice on what methods/tools work well is appreciated.