Remo Mattei wrote:
> Hello guys does anyone have any tips on what/how to make a form from
> the web that sends email encrypted and then I can decrypt it on my
> email account.

Erhm...

If I understand you correctly, you want to encrypt the mail en route from
your web server to your mail user agent?

If this is the case, serve a regular form on the web page (this will be sent
in plain text from the web browser to the server), and then produce the
encrypted mail server side and ship it.

If you are want to encrypt the mail while being entered in the form and sent
to the web server, the obvious solution is https.

What problem are you trying to solve?

Peter