Dear claas,

Permissions are as follows:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# ls -al /var/www/cgi-bin/qmailadmin
-rwsr-sr-x  1 vpopmail vchkpw 260236 Feb 22 15:37
/var/www/cgi-bin/qmailadmin

Regards,

Manish Jain
(Sr. Engineer - IDC)
Hughes Communications India Ltd.
Plot-1, Sector-18,
Electronic City, Gurgaon.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ph. : 91 124 3072681
      91 124 3072589

Disclaimer:

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.