Dave Richardson wrote:
What recommendation does the list have for autoresponders under vpopmail 5.4.10?

I've got qmailadmin at my disposal for the domains and I use squirrelmail for webmail. All on LAMP. I have no local user accounts, all are virtual. I'm not particularly excited about the squirrelmail plugins that require users to FTP files into the environment.

I REALLY appreciate your ideas!

We use qmail-autoresponder-mysql, to get it to play with Squirrelmail required abusing valias and creating a Squirrelmail plugin. It's use is 'risky'. There has been talk about updating valias to return results in a structured manner which would make this much easier, at least less risky.

If I had to do it again I would look at vpopmaild or qmailadmin. There must be a way to get it integrated into Squirrelmail, might take a bit-o-fiddling though. We have not yet worked with vpopmaild.