Version 2.0.9 of chkuser has been released (see
Short table of changes (more detailed changes in
* corrected some bugs on MySQL checking (problem was only with
some particular configurations)
* improved logging: now more situations are logged
* improved SMTP response code: this should allow Outlook/Eudora
to understand codes for rejected recipients.
* added a "must auth" feature: can be used for submission port
(see RFC 2476)
* changed ezmlm detection: should work with latest ezmlm
* added other define/variables.
This version is working on my systems since eight/nine months, but I
never had time to update documentation until this week.
Please check carefully because some defines have changed since 2.0.8;
I have tested the most I can but not all for sure!