On 4/15/2007 12:33 PM, Tom Collins wrote:
> I've just advised users to use extended addresses.

I was originally doing that for myself, but found it was more difficult
to turn off the compromised address at SMTP time (using the chkusr patch).

> Either way, your script looks like a cool way to add a forward.
> Should I add it to vpopmai's contrib directory?  Do you want to wait
> a few weeks for feedback, make updates, and then have it added?

Feel free to add it to contrib.  Between it being relatively simple and
already using it for a couple of weeks myself, I think it's good to go.
I've just updated the notes at the top to help folks with installation.

--

Jeremy Kister
http://jeremy.kister.net./