tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:
At 13.48 24/04/2007, you wrote:
At 13.14 24/04/2007, Otto Rodusek (AP-SGP) wrote:
Hi,

I hope I have the corrent mail list.

I have CHKUSER_SENDER_MX enabled (uncommented) in my chkuser_settings.h. I would like to know if its possible to set this option on/off in the qmail-smtpd run script. For example is it possible to set different values (ie on/off or 0/1) for this variable - (see my example below)?? Or would I have to comment it out and re-make qmail?? Thanks for any help / advice in this area. Rgds. Otto

Once you compile, option is always the same. You cannot change it at run time.

But you can use another define (*CHKUSER_SENDER_NOCHECK_VARIABLE* ) to set a variable which can disable sender checking for whatever you need.

So you should uncomment both CHKUSER_SENDER_MX and CHKUSER_SENDER_NOCHECK_VARIABLE, the define the variable ENDER_NOCHECK when you need to exclude sender checking.

Sorry:

So you should uncomment both CHKUSER_SENDER_MX and CHKUSER_SENDER_NOCHECK_VARIABLE, recompile and reinstall qmail, then define the variable SENDER_NOCHECK when you need to exclude sender checking.

Tonino

Tonino

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for the answer. I will try it out. Rgds. Otto.