Remo Mattei wrote:
Hello one thing I notice is that if you upgrade from .17 version the following command does not work anymore:

echo "Subject: HTML has been backup "| /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject [EMAIL PROTECTED]
which works fine with .17 any suggestions?
the interesting part is that in the logs it shows delivered..

It works here. I also tried /var/qmail/bin/sendmail. I tested on both cdb and MySQL back ends.

Is itayl1.com is local on the machine you are testing?

Even though I don't think it should affect qmail-inject, I've got to ask... You did re-compile everything that uses the vpopmail library, right?

Any idea how I can duplicate the problem?

Did you get my test message?

Rick