Hi,

I wish to view all mails on a virtual domain on our Vpopmail server and
show the mail count, in preparation for moving the users to another
server.

Is this possible using any of the Vpopmail tools?

Thanks.

Andrew.

--
allpay.net Limited, Fortis et Fides, Whitestone Business Park, Whitestone,
Hereford, HR1 3SE.

Telephone: 0870 243 3434, Fax: 0870 243 6041.
Website: www.allpay.net
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you
have received this email in error please notify the allpay.net Information
Security Manager at the number above.