Steve Cole wrote:
On Thursday 07 June 2007, Dvorkin Dmitry wrote:

I found two problems in courier-imap-authlib:

AFAIK, SMTP-After-IMAP is not supported in the current Courier IMAP, so you're spinning your wheels here. It's likely that it also isn't supported by Courier Authlib and that's your problem.
but i wrote a patch to support, that i sent to this list. why not?
But also, I'd recommend considering SMTP-AUTH available in qmail patches and also in the program called SpamDyke which IMHO is an excellent tool for the vpopmail & qmail communities.
SMTP-AUTH is switched on for my users. but it's usability (simpler is the best!) is bad. :( My users don't like to know anything else, but only how to create and send letters.
If you REALLY MUST go with SaI then i have a copy of Courier IMAP v3 kicking around here.
i don't like outdated software, thank you :)

--
Дворкин Дмитрий
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]