Hi,

You can give the command for update user quota...

/home/vpopmail/bin/vsetuserquota [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2000m

If you want the same using vadmin then write NOQUOTA (unlimited) in quota
column.

Regards,

Rakesh Sharma

On Wednesday 06 June 2007 15:36, Franck wrote:
> Hi
>
> i've a problem with quota support in vpopmail and vqadmin (vqadmin 2.3.6
> and vpopmail 5.4.13)
> Vpopmail config is in MysQl database in limits table.
>
> I've a domain with 200 account and quota 2000M
> But i can't update quota more than 2000M with vqadmin or directly in the
> limits table (diskquota and defaultquota  int12) :(
>
> What's the solution ?
> If i put 0 in quota, is 0 like no limit ?
>
> Regards
>
> Franck

Rakesh Sharma
Server Admin
IndiaMART InterMESH Limited
(Global Gateway to Indian Market Place)
B-1, Sector 8, Noida, UP - 201301, India
EPABX : +91-120-2424943, +91-9891940069
Ext: 205
Fax: +91-120-2424945
http://www.indiamart.com