Hi,

,- - [ Le lundi 25 juin 2007 vers 10:12 Hoang An écrivait: ] - -

> Currently, I had a Qmail Server in Fedora 4 and MDeaemon in Windows 2003.
> But when user1 send to user3, QMail return error ->>
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mydomain.com <http://mydomai.com/>.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
> Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1) .

`- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Not really clear...  wich server handle the emails of @mydomain.com ?  Is it
VPopmail or QMail ?

The better way to do is to use only one server to handle the domain, but you
remain able to use the other server with another domain, like that :

MDaemon handle "mydomain.com"
QMail handle "intranet.mydomain.com"

When MDaemon receive a mail for "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wich should be handled by
qmail, MDaemon redirect the mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" (i use this kind of
settings with one main server reachable from internet handling emails account
of commercials on the road, and another server on the intranet of the company,
handling the mails for internal staff, this server is not reachable from
internet and thus cannot handle mail accounts for external people).

--
Bien à vous...
 _