I've been using vpopmail-5.4.19 since it was released and just came across this issue. Whenever I do a vdeluser, I get a segfault. Vadduser, vaddomain, vdeldomain, etc. all work fine.

Here is my configure line for vpopmail-5.4.19:

./configure --enable-logging=y --enable-domain-quotas --enable-auth-module=mysql --disable-many-domains --enable-auth-logging --enable-sql-logging --enable-valias --enable-mysql-limits --enable-onchange-script

When I use vpopmail-5.4.18, everything works fine. I tried this on a different system that uses vpopmail-5.4.19 but in CDB mode instead of MySQL, and the problem doesn't exist.

I have added "-ggdb" to the "CFLAGS=" and "LDFLAGS=" lines in Makefile, recompiled, and then ran "gdb ./vdeluser". Here is the output from that:

# gdb ./vdeluser
GNU gdb 6.3
<snip>
This GDB was configured as "i486-slackware-linux"...Using host libthread_db library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".

(gdb) set args [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(gdb) r
Starting program: /downloads/qmailrocks/vpopmail-5.4.19/vdeluser [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0xb7de4001 in strstr () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
(gdb) bt
#0  0xb7de4001 in strstr () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
#1 0x0804c8d9 in isCatchall (user=0xbfa71f10 "tester", domain=0xbfa71de0 "leezer.net", dir=0xbfa71c80 "/home/vpopmail/domains/leezer.net")
    at vpopmail.c:1606
#2 0x0804cb40 in vdeluser (user=0xbfa71f10 "tester", domain=0xbfa71de0 "leezer.net") at vpopmail.c:1738
#3  0x08049f72 in main (argc=2, argv=0xbfa720e4) at vdeluser.c:59
(gdb)


I'll be honest here and admit that I have no clue what I am looking at and that I am just following instructions from John Simpson on the qmailrocks list. If further debugging output or info is necessary, let me know.

Adam

Reply via email to