Hi,

I recently upgraded my server hardware and upgraded vpopmail as well, and decided to use mysql instead of cdb which my current system uses. I read in README.MySQL that it's possible to convert cdb to mysql using the vconvert program.

I copied one of the old domains to the new vpopmail root and ran "vconvert -c -m domain.com", and I got this:

        converting domain.com Failed vget_assign for domain.com
        domain conversion failed

Any idea what it means? I'd like to be able to put all my old domains in the new root and just convert them all in one go