To: <vchkpw@inter7.com>
Sent: 2007-09-20 03:53 PM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Disable clear password

Hi Kenny,
if you use mysql to store user data you should drop the clear password column too. It happend the same to me few months ago. I forgot to disable the clear password and after, when i recompiled and reinstalled, vpopmail was still putting the clear text password in the table till i didn't dropped the column in the DB.
I hope it can help.
Bye,
Marcello

Kenny Lee wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

after the re-compiling, i tried to create a new domain, and found that the [EMAIL PROTECTED] also showed out the clear password while i used "vuserinfo" command.

i unable to download the perl script you mentioned below ..
http://jeremy.kister.net/code/perl/vchkpw.remove_clearpw.pl

Regards,
Kenny Lee