Hi Tom,

Tom Collins wrote:
On Sep 20, 2007, at 12:19 AM, Quey wrote:
Is it possible to have vmoduser modified so that changing a password with a new -$option changes both encrypted and clear text passwords in one run?

It already does that. When you set the clear password, it also updates the encrypted password.

Hrmm, maybe the help needs to be updated as it doesn't make this clear
        -e encrypted_passwd (set the password field )
        -C clear_text_passwd (set the password field )

I now see the -C also changes the encrypted, it seems we were doubling up for nothing :)

Cheers