To: <vchkpw@inter7.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 8:02 PM
Subject: RE: [vchkpw] qmail high performance

Hi Joao;

From: João Luiz - Terra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 3:22 PM
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Subject: [vchkpw] qmail high performance

Hello,

I am working with qmail toaster by http://www.shupp.org/toaster/.
Is it the better performance instalation?

My server is very slowly :(

You'll need to give something specific here. Bill Shupps Toaster is widely popular. I use it myself and have no issues with performance. What are the specifications of the hardware you've implemented it on. What specifically is performing slow? Is there anything else on this server? Approximately how many mailboxes are housed on this server? How many deliveries per second/minute/hour/day (whatever is easiest to convey) and do you have any idea what your peak concurrent deliveries are? You need to provide as much information as possible before asking such a general question.

Regards,

Tren

Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo E-mail Protegido Terra.
Scan engine: McAfee VirusScan / Atualizado em 05/10/2007 / Versão: 5.1.00/5135
Proteja o seu e-mail Terra: http://mail.terra.com.br/