> Hello there,
>
> I admin a server running qmail, courier-imap and vpopmail.
> Courier-imap authenticates against vpopmail, using authvchkpw.
>
> I recently tried to configure defaultdomain but it doesnt work on IMAP. It
> works for POP though.

If you reconfigured vpopmail and rebuilt it, but didn't rebuild
courier-imap/authdaemon, you're still using the old vpopmail library.  If
you're using qmail's pop3 daemon, it uses vchkpw directly, which is why it
works.  Remember to ALWAYS rebuild EVERYTHING that links against vpopmail
(including qmail, if you're using CHKUS(E)R) anytime you rebuild
vpopmail...

Josh

Joshua Megerman
SJGames MIB #5273 - OGRE AI Testing Division
You can't win; You can't break even; You can't even quit the game.
  - Layman's translation of the Laws of Thermodynamics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

!DSPAM:473081d932007023912837!