Hi,

I just upgraded from VPopmail 5.5.1 to 5.4.25. 5.5.1 was part of the
original OpenEFilter package Inter 7 provide which was working fine in
terms of calling spamc but had a bug in vchkpw.

Now that bug has been fixed but its not calling spamc even though I have
compiled it with -enable-spamassassin, I even tried specifying the path
to spamc which is in /usr/bin/

Any ideas as to why its now not calling spamc ?

Many thanks

Matt

JPC InfoNet Limited

Registered in England No.: 2983145

Registered Office:
2 St George's Works
Silver Street
Trowbridge
Wiltshire BA14 8AA

t:  +44 (0)1225 776 555
f:  +44 (0)1225 774 299

Find us on the web at www.jpci.net - A Head Start for your business

The information transmitted in and/or with this email is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged  material.

Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those
of the company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the
material from any computer.

!DSPAM:47346c9d32001173614482!