milisku wrote:
Dear all,

my current vpopmail server is showing some signs of hardware failure so
 i'm trying to migrate all of my users account and domains to a new
 server. current vpopmail server version is 5.3.6 and vpopmail version in
 the new server is 5.4.13

here's what i've done :

1. dump vpopmail database from current server to the new server
2. recursively copy domains directory from current server to the new
 server (vpopmail path of current and new server are the same)
3. then when i tried to do vuserinfo someuser, here's the error :
vmysql: sql error[3]: Table 'vpopmail.users' doesn't exist
seems to me that the error occurred  because the vpopmail database
 structure are different between 5.3.6 and 5.4.13, am i correct? what should
 i do to have a smooth migration? i've tried google but nothing detail
 comes up so far....:(

What about /var/qmail/control and /var/qmail/users? Vpopmail keeps quite a bit of data there. Also have you looked at README.mysql and UPGRADE?