Hi,

My opinion, if it can help :

If it works when you have a .qmail, it's probably because this file use a
different delivery agent (maildrop), thus it means that your default delivery
agent does not work correctly, and for me according you are using gentoo,
honnestly, the .maildir / Maildir difference remain a clue...  could you try
creating a symlink .maildir ?

Anyway, it should be the default delivery program wich is not able to do their
job, try it manualy to see if you have a specific output.

,- - [ Le mercredi 2 janvier 2008 vers 21:09 Matthew Goodman écrivait: ] - -

> I do agree, that the ebuilds are not always very useful. I had edited the
> build to eliminate the changes from Maildir to .maildir. It is
> accomplished through a simple sed command across the vpopmail source
> before compiling.

> I interrupted this process by commenting it out and the build itself
> should be operating as normal from source, which would be Maildir.

> You do raise a good point, I wish Gentoo would get that part of it right.
> Deviating from the standards are not a good idea.

> Matt

>> Hi,

>> Be carefull with the Gentoo ebuilds : they are modyfied by the Gentoo team
>> to use ".maildir" (dot maildir) in place of "Maildir", it can be the
>> source of your problems if you've mixed "official" Gentoo ebuilds
>> (expecting .maildir) with others made by hand (using Maildir).

>> ,- - [ Le mercredi 2 janvier 2008 vers 20:13 Matthew Goodman écrivait: ] -
>> -

>>> netqmail-1.05, qmail-scanner-2.01-st, vpopmail 5.4.26 - all compiled
>>> from
>>> Gentoo ebuilds. The vpopmail ebuild I sort of made by hand, so as much
>>> as
>>> possible I investigate the ebuilds carefully for strange/rogue settings
>>> and such.

>> `- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>> - - -

>> --
>> Bien à vous...
>>  _
>> (_'  L'informatique est ma passion, vous la simplifier, mon métier !
>> ,_)téphane Bouvard [antarex AT freenet DOT be] http://www.antarex.be

--
Bien à vous...
 _
(_'  L'informatique est ma passion, vous la simplifier, mon métier !
,_)téphane Bouvard [antarex AT freenet DOT be] http://www.antarex.be

!DSPAM:477c0008310541045313506!