I commented out macro
#define LOG_ON_SUCCESS
(or something like this, I don;t remember, sorry) in my chkuser installation. It helps me.

Florian Leeber пишет:
Hi folks,

after rather long but then successul compile marathon I finally habe everything in place...but...

- inbound mail without SMTP auth works fine
- outbound mail with auth leads basically to some messed up pipes or file descriptors whatever, look at this:

ehlo (xxxx)
250-www.happyserverfriends.info
250-AUTH LOGIN CRAM-MD5 PLAIN
250-AUTH=LOGIN CRAM-MD5 PLAIN
250-PIPELINING
250 8BITMIME
AUTH PLAIN (xxxxxx)
235 ok, go ahead (#2.0.0)
mail from: (xxxxx)
CHKUSER accepted sender: from <gmx.at:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:> remote <test.at:unknown:127.0.0.1> rcpt <> : sender accepted
250 ok

after the mail from the log line form chkuser does not appear in the log file, instead it appears at the client?s side! therefore all clients choke and won?t send any mail...

this prevents me to use smtp auth at the moment - plz help, as a handful of users is waiting desperately for outgoing mails, thx!

kind regards, F. Leeber

!DSPAM:47a181e2310545268792812!