I do have it with thunder as I use it all the time. Use qmailadmin no problem mysql db tls etc.. all logging goes to the messages file I did not did to do the logging for dovecot into mysql.

Remo

Steve wrote:
Remo Mattei wrote:
agree I would use Dovecot.

I would consider that. As long as Dovecot works well with Thunderbird email client, qmiladmin (which I doubt should matter), vpopmail with MySQL database, TLS on port 143, Maildir, isn't slower than courier-imap, mysql authentication logging as in the vpopmail vlog file, shared IMAP directories?

If you are using it, do you know for sure? Anything I should know that is missing?

Steve

!DSPAM:47c745bb120501771610803!