On Mar 2, 2008, at 11:39 PM, Alessio Cecchi wrote:
Il Friday 29 February 2008 18:46:37 Tom Collins ha scritto:
There is someone who is able to disable access IMAP except for
webmail (login
via localhost) ?

Recent versions (like the past year, at least) include a list of IPs
for which IMAP connections are considered "webmail" and don't get
rejected for users who don't have IMAP access.

Look in vchkpw.c for a -- that's where the list is.

Thanks Tom,

my webmail already uses (localhost) as IMAP host. In my vchkpw.c is already included this address, but vmoduser -i has no effect.

Someone using this option with success?

Ah, I think I know what the problem is. Courier-IMAP doesn't use vchkpw.

Switch to dovecot (what many have switched to) or binc-imap.

Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vpopmail - virtual domains for qmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/
QmailAdmin - web interface for Vpopmail: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/