From: Wouter van der Schagt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: vchkpw@inter7.com <vchkpw@inter7.com>
Sent: Fri Apr 18 02:45:35 2008
Subject: [vchkpw] rcpthosts file

Hi all, it's me again, i've another question.

Can i update the rcpthosts file manually without running the risk that
vpopmail will
update and overwrite it when some changes are made by other users? Or can i
include my manual changes in some kind of include file?

- Wouter

!DSPAM:48086eb4120502072410943!