mine is setup for the user in this way:

|preline -f /usr/local/tmda//bin/tmda-filter -c /home/vpopmail/domains/xxxx.com/remo/.tm
da/config -t /home/vpopmail/domains/xxxx.com/user/.tmda/templates/
|/etc/dspam/bin/dspam --deliver=innocent --user [EMAIL PROTECTED] --debug --mode=teft --feature= noise,whitelist --stdout -p -m | /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' /home/vpopmail/domains
/xxx.com/user

and it works like a charm.

maybe you should use vdelivermain instead of the forward :)

Remo

Sam Ami wrote:
our qmail relay is setup with tmda.

#when user subscribes to tmda
#/home/vpopmail/domains/domain.tld/.qmail-b:gates-default
      |preline -f /usr/local/tmda/bin/tmda-filter -c
/home/vpopmail/domains/domain.tld/b.gates/.tmda/config
      |forward [EMAIL PROTECTED]

#/home/vpopmail/domains/domain.tld/.qmail-default
#when user is NOT subscribed to tmda
     |/home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' delete
     |forward "$DEFAULT"@mail.internalserver.tld

I want to delete nonexistant users email, not bounce, bounce works,
delete doesn't

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 4:03 PM, Rick Widmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Sam Ami wrote:

it is the .qmail-default file of a vpopmail domain
(/home/vpopmail/domains/domain.name.tld/.qmail-default)
all i want to do is "delete" email to nonexistent domain users instead
of the email getting to line two of the .qmail-default and being
forwarded.....

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 3:19 PM, Rick Widmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
 Sam Ami wrote:

hi all

why wouldn't this delete the email to a nonexistent local user ?

 OK then the answer is that the delete option means delete the message
without complaining.  Since there is no error reported qmail will always
continue on with the next line.

 I think you should re-consider doing anything non-standard in your
.qmail-defailt file.  Qmailadmin will replace the file every time the
catchall option is changed.  Ezmlm lista and forwards don't go through the
default file, so they will be missed.

 Why are you forwarding the message?

 Rick

!DSPAM:480cbbee120502141636194!