Greetings,

I've got an installation of vpopmail 5.4.17, vqadmin 2.3.6, and qmailadmin 1.2.11 (updated vqadmin and qmailadmin trying to fix this issue).

This issue started when I recompiled qmailadmin to remove "domain-autofill", and I came across it once before long ago - but lost/forgot the fix.

What happens is that vpopmail (even when compiled with --disable-mysql-limits) stores all information in the SQL table "limits".

Qmailadmin, regardless of how vpopmail is compiled, will only look in the SQL table for limit information, and does not have a compile flag to tell it to pay attention to the .qmailadmin-limits file.

Vqadmin, regardless of how vpopmail is compiled, will only look at the .qmailadmin-limits file, and does not have a compile flag to tell it to look in the database instead.

Though I would prefer that things look at the .qmailadmin-limits file (since that's where all the limits are defined currently) I don't really care if the limits are in .qmailadmin-limits, or in the sql table, I just need to know how to get _all_ of the applications to look at the same thing. If it has to be in SQL, I can go through all my domains and put them in the database.

Any advice is welcome, thanks in advance.

--
---
- Nick Bright

!DSPAM:48483e5232352133457548!