Odd. I can't explain it other than I must have done something in the wrong order, because I installed qmailadmin-1.2.11 after recompiling vpopmail-5.4.17 without mysql-limits, but I did a make clean and make install-strip on qmailadmin-1.2.11 as you suggested and now it's reading the .qmailadmin-limits file.

- Nick Bright
  Network Administrator
  Terra World
  Tel 888-332-1616 x 315
  Fax 620-332-1201

Rick Macdougall wrote:
Nick Bright wrote:
Update to this issue:

It seems a little odd, but with vpopmail compiled for "--disable-mysql-limits" if the "limits" table exists, vmoddomlimits will apply settings to that table. If the table is deleted, it applies them to the .qmailadmin-limits file.

So now, vpopmail and vqadmin are talking to .qmailadmin-limits; all that remains is to get qmailadmin to talk to .qmailadmin-limits.

After recompiling vpopmail with --disable-mysql-limits, make clean and make qmailadmin. That should fix the problem.

qmailadmin reads fine from .qmailadmin-limits here.




Reply via email to