as I see, this peace of software wrote using old-style PHP passing variables as reference behavior. I can't make it work too even after some patching and making changes in php.ini, i've got an empty accounts list. :( write your own php code or rewrite this using php-sockets interface to vpopmaild

hareram пишет:
Hi

I hav downloaded Vhostadmin
and installed in my webserver as per the INSTALL i have modified
the global.inc

then http://myip/vhostadmin

i get username and password

when i enter with [EMAIL PROTECTED]
password

i am able to login, but later i get
above right hand side mail and logout links

when i click mail, its again going back to login page

how can i use this Vhostadmin to modify the user informaton or create users

Hare

--
С уважением,
Дмитрий Солдатов (Dvorkin)