From: Sergio Rosa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 11:49 AM
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Subject: [vchkpw] Alias problem

Hi All,

I need help on this matter it's turning into a big problem.

I'm running Bill Shupp toaster (thanks Bill).

I'm able o deliver mail do the account but not the de alias.

If I run ~vpopmail/bin/valias -i [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] it inserts
the
alias into the VPOPMAIL.VALIAS table, If I delete it is removed.

When I try to send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I get the chkuser 550, 550
5.1.1 sorry, no mailbox here by that name (chkuser).

This is new to me ans over the entire time I runned qmail+vpopmail+mysql
and stuff I never had this problem.

What might be causing this?

Thanks,
Sergio Rosa