  From: Root Kit
  To: vchkpw@inter7.com
  Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 2:51 AM
  Subject: [vchkpw] vDELdomain problem

        Hello,

        I've got a big problem, please help. I've runned vdeldomain on a
mailserver (unfortunate act), but I've canceled the command fast.

        The luck is that only the first user that started with "A" had no
emails.  But, in the last time period, another user claimed he has a few mails
in minus

        My question is: HOW vdeldomain acts? How it performs this mail removal?
Is it in a alphabetical order? In a time order? Or how?

        Thank you very much and please provide some help because i'm desperate.

        Ronnie.

!DSPAM:4889c75b32311421062762!