Thats your smtproutes file
Yourdomain:pixexternalip

Tells the mailserver where to deliver mail for Yourdomain, which the pix is forwarding to Exchange.

Rick

On Oct 2, 2008, at 11:31 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi

maybe stupid question, but :
how mailserver to know where is internal mailserver (exchange)??

situation, for example :
mail server ip : 20.20.20.20
pix external ip : 20.20.20.40
pix internal ip : 30.30.30.1
internal mail server ( exchange ) :30.30.30.10

what i need to configure in mailserver ??

p.s pix accept incoming smtp connection from 20.20.20.20 (external mail server)
to 30.30.30.10 (internal exchange)

valts

Citējot: Rick Macdougall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: