Guli wrote:
Hello
I have machine as primary MX with mailboxes and I use it also as
secondary MX for few domains.

I use toaster installation by http://mail-toaster.org/ (vpopmail +
netqmail + simscan)
I would like use similar functionality as validrcptto do
(http://qmail.jms1.net/patches/validrcptto.cdb.shtml)
but with chkuser ( http://www.interazioni.it/opensource/chkuser/ ).

If I have domain in morercpthosts (as the backup MX record) , than it
catches all accounts for this "backup" domain, even if accounts doesn't
exists on its primary MX.
I would like to export  list  of  "real" accounts from primary MX and
check them on secondary for relay, but together with "normal" local
vpopmail accounts on the same machine.
I observe google, mailinglists etc.., but I didn't found any solution.
Is there any way to do it with chkuser?

Hi,

Have the domains in question on the MX server and in control/morercpthosts and user/assign but not in virtualhosts

chkuser will then validate the users as being local but qmail will send the message on to the primary MX (or use smtproutes to send it to the correct place).

Regards,

Rick

!DSPAM:48ee119032311666416715!