Hi Matthew, and All,

I really apologize for this.

I myself receive 4 times of Your complain about receiving it multiple times.

We currently are testing an antispam tech which require our outgoing mail be
directed
to them first. I think it does involve. I will conctact them immediately.

For safety, i made "inter7.com:" in smtproutes. So it will be delivered
directly without those.
So this posting, and next will go direclty to inter7.

Best Regards
Geri Anggara
NOC IndoInternet Jakarta
http://www.indo.net.id

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 06:08:46 -0500
"real estate agent" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I keep getting a copy of your emails.  I will forward them to you so you can
> see and fix your problem.
>
> Kind regards,
> Matthew

!DSPAM:491c1b7e32319562657338!